The individual profiles are connected by means of plastic parts which are placed inside the profiles and therefore not visible.
The frame is attached by means of conventional or self-closing door hinges. Magnets are used to assure full closing. A sealing brush eliminates ingress of dirt and dampens the impact when closing the screen frame.
The entire screen frame is strengthened by a supporting bar fitted in the middle. Upon customer request, a protection kick plate may be supplied.
The profiles and all the visible connecting plastic components are manufactured in seven standard colour shades (white, brown, wood imitation, silver, walnut, golden oak and anthracite). Upon a mutual agreement, it is also possible to manufacture an exact amount of material in a different colour version.
The connecting plastic components which are not visible are manufactured without surface finish, in the colour shade of the used basic material.
- Dimensions 18×51×5000 mm, sheet metal thickness 0.8mm
- Made of rolled aluminium, surface protected by baked-on coating
- Colour versions: white, brown, wood imitation, silver, walnut, golden oak, anthracite
- The frame is strengthened by means of a central support bar or a kick plate (upon request)
- Choice of two support bar types:
rolled, double-sided bar 108x10mm - fixation by means of sheet-metal holders (in all colour versions)
extruded bar with a grip - fixation by means of plastic holders and screws (in white and brown colour)