Our simple all-purpose hydraulic machine for cutting and punching upper and lower profiles during the production of horizontal interior blinds is particularly suitable for small and medium-sized companies producing various blind types.
The machine performs hole punching in the upper profile for a bearing, dividing the upper profile with the possibility of punching fixing holes and punching and dividing the lower profile. All these operations are performed using a mobile foot pedal.
Individual tool modules can be changed, making it possible to produce various blind types, process various profile shapes, and punch various hole types.
Another advantage of the machine is the possibility of simultaneously feeding upper and lower profiles into tools.
The tools are positioned on the measuring bed with a shiftable stop. The machine can be completed with digital measuring.
- hydraulic device for the cutting of the lower and upper profiles
- module system of individual tools
- possible variants of extension
- easy change of mudules using an Allen wrench
- possibility of adding an additional tool (e.g.cover etc.)
- low noise level during operation
- easy maintenance
- high tool lifetime