This basic model is for newly established companies or small firms. The SA 25-08 cutting automat is intended for cutting aluminium slats in the production of horizontal window blinds. The machine serves for shaping (camber) of 25 mm wide slats and cutting holes. Subsequent threading of the slats to the ladders must be performed manually.
After an agreement (order) has been made with the manufacturer, it is possible to process material with widths of 16, 35, and 50 mm (as for 35 and 50 mm, it is necessary to use shaped slats).
The machine features a simple construction, variability and attendance, thus it is an integral part for each interior blind manufacturer.
- unrolling device for 1 roll
- manual spacing of punching stands
- quick and easy feeding of slats into the machine
- easy change of tools using an Allen wrench
- possibility of turning on and off the fixing holes
- punching and dividing of slats in one cycle
- continuously adjustable speed